Dark Souls 3 is a unique game which stands out from tens of other top challenging games available worldwide. Sluggish performance issue during Dark Souls 3 gameplay is not uncommon. Several forums are flooded with complaints that the game freezes and responds slower than usual.
You’re just 3 steps away from fixing this problem… 1. Download and install the Diagnostic 2. Run full scan 3. Perform system clean-up & repair Estimated download time: 10 Seconds
You’re just 3 steps away from fixing this problem…
1. Download and install the Diagnostic
2. Run full scan
3. Perform system clean-up & repair
Estimated download time: 10 Seconds
Verify System Requirements
Your computer must meet the following system requirements in order to play Dark Souls 3 at optimum performance:
- Processor: Intel i3/ AMD FX
- 4 GB of RAM
- Minimum 2 MB connection broadband bandwidth
Supercharge your PC by Cleaning Memory Resident Junk
Reports suggest that no matter how advanced hardware you have, you are still going to build tens of thousands of unnecessary files over a period of time during your computer activities. Clear the junk files using the Disk CleanUp program in Windows.
1. Double click This PC icon on your Desktop.
2. Right click the system drive, and select Properties.
3. Click the Tools tab.
4. Click Disk CleanUp.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Speed Boost by Disabling Startups
Your gaming performance keeps getting slower with every new startup application registered in the Registry. The idea is to disable unneeded background processes executed at Windows boot interval to fix slow Dark Souls 3 issue.
- Press Windows Key + X; select Task Manager.
- Click More details.
- Click Startup tab.
- Right click > choose Disable option for each startup you would like to disable.
- Exit the program; reboot your PC.
Tweak System Settings
Tweak your system settings to get a full graphical experience by turning off animations and visual effects that you don’t need.
- Right click This PC.
- Select Properties.
- Click Advanced system settings.
- Click Advanced tab.
- Click Settings (Performance).
- Select Adjust for best performance.
- Click OK twice.
Upgrade BIOS to Turn your PC into a High-Speed Gaming Computer
BIOS, which stands for Basic Input Output System, plays an important role for setting stage for your OS and gathering information pertaining to connected hardware. Upgrade your BIOS to latest available version to fix annoying low FPS and Dark Souls 3 freezes issues. Visit the website of your system board manufacturer, go to the Downloads section. Select relevant version of Windows, initiate the download & installation.