Microsoft Edge is the newest way to go online with the new launch of Windows 10. The best thing about Edge is that it’s not an update to Internet Explorer; rather a complete replacement. It replaces the existing IE with excellent new design, faster performance, and improved browsing features.
Sometimes Microsoft Edge crashes due to various technical issues. Learn how to get rid of frequent crashes and improve your browsing experience.
You’re just 3 steps away from fixing this problem…
1. Download and install the Diagnostic
2. Run full scan
3. Perform system clean-up & repair
Estimated download time: 10 Seconds
Delete Browsing History
Your browsing history may get corrupted due to unexpected browser closes. Delete the recent browsing data as shown below:
1. Click the Hub icon on the upper right.
2. You have now a new panel on the right side of the screen.
3. Click History icon.
4. Click “Clear all history” link.
Delete Cached Contents
Cached contents are the data that Microsoft Edge stores in temporary directories. Microsoft Edge crashes due to problems with misconfigured cached data.
1. Click More Actions icon on the upper right area of the screen.
2. Select Settings option.
3. Click “Choose what to clear” button under Clear Browsing Data.
4. Now you see several check boxes. Check-up all of them and then click “Clear” button.