NBA 2k15 is a deep and challenging Basketball simulation game. The game encounters stability issues due to technical bugs and glitches.
You’re just 3 steps away from fixing this problem… 1. Download and install the Diagnostic 2. Run full scan 3. Perform system clean-up & repair Estimated download time: 10 Seconds
You’re just 3 steps away from fixing this problem…
1. Download and install the Diagnostic
2. Run full scan
3. Perform system clean-up & repair
Estimated download time: 10 Seconds
Check System Requirements
Check if your PC has what it takes to run this game. These specifications, collectively called as minimum system requirements, are set of hardware and software components.
- CPU: Intel Core i3/ AMD Phenom II
- RAM: 4 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT/ ATI Radeon HD
- Free Disk Space: 70 GB
- Software: Microsoft DirectX 11
Perform an Update
After the initial release, most computer game manufacturers release patches to fix incompatibility and bug problems. Updating your game might fix NBA 2k17 crashes.
1. Pause the game play and go back to the Main Screen.
2. Select Options.
3. Select Credits.
4. An update check-up will automatically start.
Add Game to 3D Settings
Add the game to the 3D settings as part of Optimus Technology offered from NVIDIA. This technology forces the game to use specific video subsystem.
1. Exit the game.
2. Right-click your Desktop, select NVIDIA Control Panel.
3. Click Manage 3D Settings.
4. Click the Program Settings tab in the right-hand side panel.
5. Click Add.
6. In the new dialog that opens, select the Recently used option in the Sort by the drop-down box.
7. Select the most recently played NBA 2k15 game.
8. Click Add selected program.
9. Apply the settings.
Delete Saved Game Files
Delete the saved game files and re-run the game to troubleshoot NBA 2k15 crashes.
1. Click the View tab on the Ribbon interface.
2. Check-up Hidden items.
3. Double click This PC desktop icon.
4. Open the following folder:
5. Delete all of its contents.
6. Now go to the following directory:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\UserData\Your_Steam-ID\370240\Remote
7. Delete all of its contents.