0x0000225 error occurs shortly after Windows boot interval. It indicates a problem with the operating system files and components.
You’re just 3 steps away from fixing this problem… 1. Download and install the Diagnostic 2. Run full scan 3. Perform system clean-up & repair Estimated download time: 10 Seconds
You’re just 3 steps away from fixing this problem…
1. Download and install the Diagnostic
2. Run full scan
3. Perform system clean-up & repair
Estimated download time: 10 Seconds
1. Repair the Boot Configuration Data (BCD) as your boot files are corrupted.
2. Restart your computer/ laptop; press F2 or Delete key repeatedly until the BIOS Setup screen appears.
3. Go to the Boot tab and change Boot Order as follows:
- First Boot Device: DVD/ CD-ROM Drive
- Second Boot Device: Hard Disk Drive
4. Save the changes; exit the screen.
5. Your computer will restart automatically. Select a date, time and currency format, and then click Next.
6. Click the Repair your computer link on the Welcome page of the setup wizard.
7. Click Troubleshoot option in the subsequent page.
8. Click Advanced Options | Automatic Repair.
9. The repair process may take longer time. Do not close it.
Perform Automatic Repair
Perform automatic repair using the Windows installation disc. Use several command lines given below:
1. Press Windows Key + X; choose Command Prompt (Admin).
2. Execute below commands:
- bootrec /scanos
- bootrec /rebuildbcd
- bootrec /fixmbr
- bootrec /fixboot
3. After successful completion, please restart the computer.